Version 6.11.3 2022-11-08
This release is focused on bug fixes and minor improvements. In particular, we need to revert a base library due to a bug which prevents formatting devices >2TB in size.
- Reverted 'libpopt.so.0.0.1' to workaround 'sgdisk' bug used to format devices larger than 2TB.
- Fixed issue where description setting for 'root' user was not preserved across reboots.
- Fix issue that sometimes information window opens empty.
- Set correct values when edit for USB Boot and correct Share Selection.
- Add Nic boot order.
- gptfdisk: version 1.0.8 (revert from version 1.0.9)
- libXext: version 1.3.5
- libXinerama: version 1.1.5
- libdrm: version 2.4.114
- libedit: version 20221030_3.1
- mcelog: version 190
- ntfs-3g: version 2022.10.3
- openssl: version 1.1.1s
- openssl-solibs: version 1.1.1s
- pixman: version 0.42.2
- sessreg: version 1.1.3
- sudo: version 1.9.12p1
- xsetroot: version 1.1.3